French guided tour (sanitary arrangements and measures taken for safe visits).
Sanitary measures taken:
- Max group capacity: 20
- Safety distance to be respected between participants and the guide 1m
- Courses offered mainly outdoors
- WEARING THE MASK (or visor for guides) MANDATORY FOR GUIDES AND PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
- One voice amplifier per guide.
- Our visits start place du Nombre d’Or, Antigone. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with adult (only for family members), professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved.
- WEARING THE MASK MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
|Monday 27 jul 2020||5:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Monday 3 aug 2020||5:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 21 aug 2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Tuesday 1 sep 2020||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Thursday 24 sep 2020||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|Phone number (booking)|