French guided tour
- Our visits start at RBC Concept Store, 609 avenue Raymond Dugrand. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with adult (only for family members), professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 30 people.
|Thursday 27 jun 2019||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Friday 12 jul 2019||5:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Friday 26 jul 2019||5:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Monday 5 aug 2019||5:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Thursday 22 aug 2019||5:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Tuesday 24 sep 2019||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Visites Guidées|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|