French guided tour to discover the Ursulines convent, a former prison in Montpellier, the current law school, and walk around the courtrooms of the Palais de Justice. A fascinating foray into the heart of justice...
- Our visits start in front of the triumphal arch, rue Foch. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 2 days before the guided tour, for a question call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Valid ID to provide at the booking (copy) and the day of the guided tour.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 30 people.
|Monday 20 dec 2021||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|