French Guided Tour about a contemporain district of Montpellier: Port Marianne.
- Our visits start Square of the city hall - Square Georges Frêche. Plan a ticket of streetcar 1 journey for this course. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Possible to eat at the restaurant of the Lycée Georges Freche, book on +33(0)4 67 13 05 25 (from 9am to 1pm). Lunch: €16.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with parent, professional guides.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
|Tuesday 21 apr 2020||9:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|