French guided tour about the tramway and bus workshops
- Meeting point 10 minutes before in 543 rue de l'Agathois in Montpellier.
- Caution: no possibility to park your car. Access strongly recommended by tramway. Line 1 - Stop Saint-Paul. Located at 200m.
- Thank you for presenting this voucher of exchange / voucher, he(it) will be asked you before beginning the visit.
- Attention for safety reasons: thank you for supplying a valid ID card in the booking (copy) and on the site by person. At the time of validating your reservation thank you for mentioning in comment dates and born places of all the participants + names and first names.
- Advice: carry flat and closed shoes. No photo.
- Free access: guides with card.
- Reduced rate: students, more than 65 years, unemployed persons and holders of a disabled persons' card. Attention: a documentary evidence will be asked you.
- Cancellation: possible refund until 7 days before the beginning of the visit (beyond this deadline no refund, nor adjournment will be made).
- §Registrations close one week before the visit. Booking and compulsory preliminary payment.
- The Tourist Office reserves the right to modify or to cancel the visits. Minimum of 8 participants.
- Visit limited to 20 people and to the children of more than 12 years old.
|Tuesday 19 may 2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|