Join an exclusive tour of the western world’s oldest medical School still in use, formerly a medieval monastery, then an Episcopal palace and now the present medical school
The Montpellier Tourist Office invites you to join an exclusive tour of the oldest medical school in the world still in use, formerly a medieval monastery then an Episcopal palace and now the present medical school. Discover the Salle Delmas-Orfila-Rouvière and its outstanding anatomical collection, including a part from the conservatory of anatomy, while it is closed for renovation works.
The Conservatory of Anatomy is closed for works until the end of the year 2022.
Duration: 2 hours. The tour is not accessible to disabled people.
From 12 years old.
Access to the room of the Acts or of the Council according to availability.
- Our visits start at the Faculty of Medicine, 2 rue de l'Ecole de Médecine. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Forbidden to children under 12 years old and pregnant women.
- Reduced rate : students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Free for professional guides.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Our guided tours are forbidden to dogs (except guide dogs)
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Tour limited to 18 people.
|Street address 1|
|2 rue de l'École de Médecine|
|Phone number (booking)|