Join an exclusive tour of the western world’s oldest medical School still in use, formerly a medieval monastery, then an Episcopal palace and now the present medical school (sanitary arrangements and measures taken for safe visits).
Next, the guide will take you right to the heart of a remarkable site: the Conservatory of Anatomy (20 min) which has a series of displays describing the human body in the style of a 19th century cabinet of curiosities. Discover the Salle Delmas-Orfila-Rouvière, and its outstanding anatomical collection.
Forbidden to children under 12 years old. Access included to the Salle des Actes or the Salle du Conseil.
Sanitary measures taken:
- Max group capacity: 18
- Safety distance to be respected between participants and the guide 1m
- Courses offered mainly outdoors
- WEARING THE MASK (or visor for guides) MANDATORY FOR GUIDES AND PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
- One voice amplifier per guide.
- Our visits start in front of the Faculty of Medicine, 2 rue de l'Ecole de Medecine. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure.
- Rate: free for children from 13-18 years with adult (only for family members), professional guides.
- Maximum 2 children with 1 adult
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- WEARING THE MASK MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
|Friday 7 aug 2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 14 aug 2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 21 aug 2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 28 aug 2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 4 sep 2020||5:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 11 sep 2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|