French guided tour to discover the village of Pignan .
Pignan is first of all a medieval heart from which the towers of the castle of the Counts of Turenne stand out. It is then a 2nd enclosure where beautiful classical buildings are hidden. Then, beyond the clock tower, lies the beautiful vineyard architecture typical of Languedoc villages.
- Meeting 10 minutes before the start of the tour at the entrance of the castle (place de l'Hôtel de ville). Please present this voucher, you will be asked for it before starting the tour.
- Free of charge: children under 6 accompanied by a parent, qualified guides with card, City Card holders.
- 1 adult accompanied by 1 or 2 children under 6 years old maximum
- 6-11 years old: €6
- 12-18 years old: €9
- Reduced rate: students, over 65s, unemployed and disability card holders. Please note: you will be asked for proof of entitlement.
- Cancellation: refunds are possible up to 24 hours before the start of the visit (after this time no refunds or postponements will be made).
- Reservation and prior payment are required.
- The Tourist Office reserves the right to modify or cancel tours. Minimum of 8 participants required.
- French guided tour.
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|