French guided tour for an expedition nature along the ponds.
- Our visits start at the welcome point, Domaine de Maguelone
- Parking Pilou in Villeneuve les Maguelone. Paying. Then free train shuttle. Access on foot (20 min) via the gateway open from 8am yo 8:30pm (10am-7pm in September).
- Prévost parking at Palavas les Flots. Paying. Then free train shuttle.
- Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please note that you will have to present your booking confirmation before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with adult (only for family members), professional guides, people with Montpellier City Card.
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
|Monday 17 feb 2020||2:30 PM - 4:00 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|