Relive the prodigious rise and the exceptional destiny that Montpellier has realized through the centuries (sanitary arrangements and measures taken for safe visits).
Guided city tour in Spanish
Guided city tour in Spanish.
Sanitary measures taken:
- Max group capacity: 20
- Safety distance to be respected between participants and the guide 1m
- Courses offered mainly outdoors
- WEARING THE MASK (or visor for guides) MANDATORY FOR GUIDES AND PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
- One voice amplifier per guide.
- Access to the Arc de Triomphe during the Essential visits: distribution of hydro-alcoholic gel on site (at the entrance and at the top of the arc before the descent) + tracing on the ground of distances on the terrace.
- Our visits start at the Tourist Office. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with a parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- Maximum 2 children with 1 adult
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- WEARING THE MASK MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
|Friday 17 jul 2020||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 24 jul 2020||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 31 jul 2020||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 7 aug 2020||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 14 aug 2020||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 21 aug 2020||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Friday 28 aug 2020||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Guided tour|
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|