Relive the prodigious rise and the exceptional destiny that Montpellier has realized through the centuries (sanitary arrangements and measures taken for safe visits).
A clever mixture to give you a taste of the characteristic atmosphere found at the heart of Montpellier.
Sanitary measures taken:
- Max group capacity: 20
- Safety distance to be respected between participants and the guide 1m
- Courses offered mainly outdoors
- WEARING THE MASK (or visor for guides) MANDATORY FOR GUIDES AND PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
- One voice amplifier per guide.
- Access to the Arc de Triomphe during the Essential visits: distribution of hydro-alcoholic gel on site (at the entrance and at the top of the arc before the descent) + tracing on the ground of distances on the terrace.
- Our visits start at the Tourist Office/Esplanade Charles de Gaule. Appointment: 10 minutes before departure.
- Rate: free for children under 18 years with a parent, professional guides and people who have bought the Montpellier City Card.
- 2 children maximum with 1 adult
- Reduced rate: students, persons over 65 years, unemployed and disabled card holders. Warning!: for reduced rate you have to show your card.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60. Payment required for reservation.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- WEARING THE MASK MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPANTS (not supplied, please bring your mask)
|Street address 1|
|30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny|
|Phone number (booking)|